Work Permit – What if your College of Graduation is not Recognized by Canadian Government?

We were approached by a client who had to suffer a considerable academic loss because she as denied a post-graduate work permit. The reason was found to be that the private institute from where she completed her graduation was not a recognized one. When she approached us, she was completely distraught and felt completely lost. Such a situation arises when students immigrate to Canada through counselling from local immigration consultants. Many are misinformed about their prospects in Canada. In this case, we advised the woman to request her employer for an LMIA. Since she had an arranged employment in Canada, it was easier for her to do so. After that, the process became smooth and easy.