Study Permit on Part Time Studies

An applicant can apply for a study permit even if they want to pursue a part-time course in Canada. A study-permit conditions do not include any particulars on the type of education, course or minimum hour of engagement in studies. On a study permit, an applicant can stay in Canada for the entire duration of the course with an additional 90 days permission. It is important to confirm what conditions you need to fulfil if you also want to work along with your studies. Requirements may vary in every case so it is better to consult an immigration lawyer or a firm.